The England Slalom Talent Programme have been working with the Teeside White Water centre in order to identify additional opportunities for access in order to increase white water exposure for our athletes based in the Northern region. A number of exclusive slots of the centre at times beyond the normal opening/operating hours’ have been negotiated, thus increasing access available.
The costs will be £5 per athlete per session and this will be subject to review. To run more sessions we have to evidence that there is demand from slalom focused groups in the North, as a result we will be opening the below sessions up for any non Talent Programme boats to access this water (see access conditions below), this is in an effort to help better cover these costs and extend this access further in the future.
For more details and to book onto into a slot please email email@example.com on weekdays between the hours of 08:30 – 16:30pm. Please note: Payment will need to be made prior to attending the session.
The first block of sessions available to book are listed below:
|Sun, 09 Dec 2018||10:00||11:00|
|Sun, 09 Dec 2018||11:00||12:00|
|Sun, 09 Dec 2018||13:00||14:00|
|Sun, 09 Dec 2018||14:00||15:00|
|Sun, 20 Jan 2019||10:00||11:00|
|Sun, 20 Jan 2019||11:00||12:00|
|Sun, 20 Jan 2019||13:00||14:00|
|Sun, 20 Jan 2019||14:00||15:00|
|Thu, 21 Feb 2019||10:00||11:00|
|Thu, 21 Feb 2019||11:00||12:00|
|Thu, 21 Feb 2019||13:00||14:00|
|Thu, 21 Feb 2019||14:00||15:00|
|Sun, 03 Mar 2019||10:00||11:00|
|Sun, 03 Mar 2019||11:00||12:00|
|Sun, 03 Mar 2019||13:00||14:00|
|Sun, 03 Mar 2019||14:00||15:00|
- Paddlers have to be members of British Canoeing.
- Access is for Slalom training only.
- Access is granted to these sessions provided that users agree to abide by all relevant and applicable British Canoeing rules, regulations and codes of conduct and relevant Tee Side White Water Centre user regulations, access standards and agreements.
- Paddler must be in Div 2 or above (updated on 27 Nov)
- It is the responsibility of the paddler to follow the appropriate safety precautions and to provide their own coaching assistance at these sessions.
- Session costs are £5 per athlete, this will need to be paid in advance of the session (via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The session cost will be due at the point of booking and payable only by bank transfer.
- Capacity per slot is limited to 30 boats.